To thrive at McKinney HorsePlex you must enjoy the fast paced environment, long hours and hard work it takes to care for the horses that we love. The highest level of horse care must be your top priority. You must be willing to go beyond the normal day to day to serve our client’s and their horses. Your positive mental attitude will help us create the community environment we are striving for.
go site https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/professional-dissertation-writing-service/27/ https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/6950-executives-resume/ social network essay topics https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/how-to-write-a-scholarly-paper/45/ business plan delivery https://cwstat.org/termpaper/guidelines-in-essay-writing/50/ http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/college-application-essay-reddit/ get link https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-and-chest-pain/96/ click here erxtra strong viagra pregnancy test and blood test on last month of accutane viagra for sale in gibralter https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/psychology-papers-topics/2/ a rose for emily essays https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/coursework-project-management/14/ is mebendazole over the counter pay someone to do my research paper get link essay introduction about vacation how to present your thesis defense the cause of global warming essay go to site https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-titles-about-strength/70/ follow site lomba menulis essay source url salem witch trial essays follow https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/levitra-windcrest/96/ https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/thesis-vs-non-thesis-engineering/10/ Experience from years of being around horses and people, learning their mannerisms, how they communicate, being attentive to their health, weight and wellbeing is your best asset. Working for a horse large horse boarding and training facility.
Teamwork is essential as we cannot get everything done without each other. We thrive on community and being around people who are passionate about horses. It is important to communicate when you do not understand something, need assistance, or need more to do.
Customer service is only the starting point. Caring for our boarders is as important as the care for their horses. Ensuring our community is welcoming and friendly is of utmost importance.
Management that works alongside their employees is how you set the tone and example. Have experience managing people, horses and clients. Be organized, direct, and kind. Understand that our employees need to be handled with as much care as our horses. A positive employee takes care of horses better than a negative one.
Job Duties (Including but not limited to)
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the facility
- Oversee 6-8 other employees
- Create and manage employee schedule
- Monitor the overall health of horses
- Coordinate veterinary and farrier services
- Responsible for training all new employees
- Maintain indoor/outdoor arena (dragging, mowing, watering, etc.)
- Work alongside employees with daily stable duties
- Schedule and order grain and supplies
- Run weekly payroll
- Equine degree preferred (experience in lieu of degree considered)
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Extensive customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year payroll experience
- Extensive experience at a large boarding facility
- Experience operating large farm equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation and valid US drivers license
- Located near McKinney, Tx (no more than 30 minutes)
- Ability to perform listed duties in hot/cold temperatures